Managed Salesforce Application
Engagio Dash uses a managed Salesforce app. This allows the outputs to reside within the confines of your Salesforce instance.
This means all data is stored within Salesforce while the app and its data can be customized, automated and reported upon using the same Salesforce tools that you are used to (such as workflow rules, dashboards, new fields, etc.).
Security and Privacy
- Engagio Dash conforms with the same security settings and sharing rules that you have already created within Salesforce.
- Since the managed application resides in Salesforce, Dash will always be up and running when Salesforce is running.
- Engagio Dash follows http://trust.salesforce.com/ policies and best practices.
- Dash can be customized to your needs by adding new fields, custom report types, etc.
Easy Integration With Other Apps
- Dash can be enhanced by integrating with other applications that use the Salesforce platform. One common example is PowerBI.
- Dash uses the Salesforce user-interface (page layouts, etc) and therefore looks great in both Salesforce Classic and Salesforce Lightning modes.