Dash "Out of the Box" Configuration Settings
Dash comes pre-loaded with a number of pre-configured settings and sample dashboards and reports.
Our philosophy has been to include as much in the package as we can - probably much more than you'll ever need. However, we want to make sure that you have access to our templates and examples early so that you spend less time building and more time "using" Dash.
Below is a list of all of the things that the Dash application contains.
- Three sample dashboards:
- Pre-configured models for Account and Opportunity Journey
- Pre-configured criteria for engagement activity attribution
- Pre-configured models for attribution
- First Touch
- Last Touch
- Equal Touch
- Position Based
- Minutes Based
Technical Salesforce Configurations:
- Security and permissions settings
- Custom objects for tracking journey and attribution
- Customer Journey
- Customer Path
- Campaign Attribution
- Custom objects for configuration and settings
- Custom fields on standard objects
- Dash triggers for tracking customer path transitions
- Batch Jobs that do all of the data work behind the scenes
- Batch Job Scheduler