Cloud Steps: Sendoso eGift
The Sendoso eGift step in PlayMaker helps you send digital gifts from your Sendoso account as part of your Play.
Setting Up Sendoso in Engagio
Sendoso has two components:
- A tenant-level integration which an admin will need to set-up.
- Go to Settings > General > Integration.
- Click on the "Create Data Source" button and select Sendoso.
- Confirm "Is Active" toggle is turned on and click the "Save" button.
- You will be redirected to log-into your Sendoso admin account.
- A user-level integration which any user that wants to access their own account balances and gifts will need to set-up.
- Go to Settings > My Profile > Connected Accounts.
- Click on the "Connect" button for Sendoso which will give you a pop-up.
- Select "Connect Account" and you will be redirected to authorize your Sendoso account.
- Once competed, you will receive a confirmation that you can close out.
After connecting, you will have the option to toggle the "Require Approval" for the specific user account.
Important Notes About Set-Up:
- An individual user does not need to connect their Sendoso account to use the Sendoso step in PlayMaker. Once any Sendoso account is set-up in Engagio, any Engagio user can add the step, but will only be able to send and select eGifts from connected Sendoso users.
Executing the Sendoso Step in PlayMaker
This step's purpose is to send an eGift from a Sendoso account to a target.
1. Select a Player on "Their Team" ("To") from the dropdown.
2. Select a Player on "Our Team" ("From") from the dropdown. The selected user here will determine which eGifts you will be able to select.
3. Select an "eGift" from the dropdown to send. The choices displayed here are any available to your account and marked as deliverable by email on the Sendoso side.
4. An "Approver" is optional and will only appear if toggled on under Connected Accounts (see set-up).
5. Enter a custom message in the text box to be delivered with the eGift.
The recipient of the eGift will become part of Sendoso's flow immediately following the execution of the step and will be visible in the Sendoso dashboard of the sender.