An Automation is an all new asset that is available to Engagio users with Admin permission in Orchestrator designed to help you scale your Account Based Marketing Initiatives.
Automations are designed to be the workhorse of Engagio and can be used to automate all sorts of operational tasks like:
- Adding people to Marketo to nurture them when their engagement drops
- Adding qualified executives to Outreach or Salesloft when their Engagement minutes reaches a certain threshold
- Adding event attendees to a Salesforce Campaign to give sales visibility into who they need to follow up with
- Driving tighter sales and marketing alignment by automating SFDC task creation for key activities for sales to follow up on.
- Data management for account and person data
Automations will be made of up a selector, an actions tab, a scheduler, preview, details and history.
- Selector: like most areas of Engagio that use selectors, the selector tab will be where you go to select the audience you want to run your automation on.
- Actions: actions are a similar concept to the single "Take Action" we have today but with more flexibility and are designed to run against accounts and people in bulk.
- Scheduler: scheduler is where you set how frequently you want your automation to run as well as how often someone can qualify for your automation.
- Preview: preview will show you all of the people who are going to qualify for your automation based on the selector you have set up and the qualification rules.
- Details: details is where you can go to see some meta data about the automation like who created it, when it was last modified, the description and more.
- History: history provides you with the details of what has happened with each run of the automation. This is where you can go to see the jobs that have run, the members of the automation, and a blow by blow list of everything the automation has ever done.
The way it works is we find people in your database based on the selector you build, and then at the scheduled date and time, we run them through the actions you have specified: