The history tab of an automation gives you access to everything you need to know about what the automation has done, to who, and when.
The third section is Jobs Status. The Job Status tab contains all of the jobs that have occured for the automation.
The Jobs grid contains the following columns which can be edited by clicking edit columns:
- Executed Time: contains the date and time that the automation was run
- Last Modified By: contains the Engagio users name who most previously modified the automation
- Members Qualified: contains the number of people or accounts ran through automation's actions
- Status: contains success, partial failure, or failure depending on whether or not all people or accounts were successful, all people or accounts failed, or some people or accounts who qualified were unsuccessful for all actions, or some actions were unsuccessful
- Status Detail: contains how many people or accounts failed or succeeded