Closed Won Attribution (Minutes) - CLASSIC
Another sample attribution dashboard for Engagement Minutes that comes with Dash out of the box is the "Closed Won Attribution (Minutes)" dashboard. This is the Classic view of it:
In order to use this dashboard effectively, make sure the Engagio API is configured and running properly in Salesforce.
There is a lot of information in this dashboard. Let's break it down by section in order to understand what it is telling us:
- Total Revenue Won
This dollar value is pulled directly from the opportunity object's amount field in SFDC. This is the source of truth for the universe of opportunity amount won in the current and previous fiscal year timeframe. We want the Dash data to match this total.
- Closed Won Attribution by Sales and Marketing Engagement
Knowing the total opportunity won universe, we want to know what percentage was influenced by Engagio activities as tracked by Dash. This chart will show you 1) the overall opportunity won universe tracked by Dash ($13.58M in this example) and 2) the overall amount influenced by Marketing vs. Sales Engagement. You can also see another view of this data to the right:
- Closed Won Attribution Activities by Month
This report component breaks down the total amount influenced by Engagio activity types over time (pulled from the Engagio activity record). This allows you to see top-performing activity types but helps also validate if your attribution criteria should be altered (e.g. if you see activities like canceled events being captured here, you may want to exclude that in your API configuration or attribution criteria). Out of the box, we use the Minutes Model for this chart and all other attribution based charts on this dashboard.
- Revenue by Activity Category
This component breaks down the total amount won weighted by the engagement minutes model and grouped by activity category. This allows a more weighted view of which activity types are the top influencers on revenue.
- Top 10 Activity Categories by Won $
This report shows the top 10 activity categories influencing revenue in the current/previous fiscal year weighted by the engagement minutes model.
- Top 10 Activity Types by Won $
This report shows the top 10 activity types influencing revenue in the current/previous fiscal year weighted by the engagement minutes model.
- Avg # of Activity Touches & Unique PeopleThe "Average # of Touches" component displays the average number of Engagio activities recorded for each opportunity on average before it is closed won. The "Average # of People Touch" component displays the average number of unique people tied to Engagio activities at the point an opportunity moves to closed won. Note - these are not contact roles attached to the opportunity. These are unique people with Engagio activities that fall within the Engagio Activity Influence Timeframe. Dash determines unique people first by matching SFDC ID's and then by using a fuzzy matching process if there is no SFDC ID present on the activity record. Anonymous activity is ignored from this calculation.
- Closed Won Attribution by UTM Source
You can see the top performing UTM Sources in this chart. This is based on the UTM parameters being captured through the Engagio web tracking script. This allows the ability to tie the UTM Source parameters to revenue attribution weighted by the engagement minutes model. It is also grouped by the UTM Medium parameter, but other UTM parameters like UTM Campaign, UTM Term, or UTM Content can be added to this report component as well.
There are many ways to customize this dashboard. Please feel free to filter, change the date ranges, remove components, or even change the attribution model as needed.