Product Release Webinar: you can watch the replay of the webinar and download the slides here:
- Watch: September 2019 Product Release Webinar
- Download: September 2019 Product Release Webinar Slides
Configurable Account Journey
Configurable Journey enables you to go beyond the account funnel Engagio currently has by letting you customize each stage with your own criteria and add stages like “Customer”, “Meeting”, “Recycled” or “Disqualified”:
With Configurable Journey you can:
- Customize account journey stages to align with your business needs
- Compare multiple account lists across stages in a single view
- Understand how accounts in each list are trending over time
- Calculate advanced metrics like Stage Velocity and Stage Conversion (%) Rates.
What Existing Features are Impacted?
Configurable Journey brings lots of new analytics to Engagio, but also replaces some existing functionality.
The ABM Scorecard has been re-designed to allow for configurable stages, but should still be very familiar if you’re used this page in the past:
The existing MQA Page is retired entirely, and is replaced by a new section in Engage called “Journey” which in turn has 3 more new pages:
Where and How MQA Rules Are Defined
Existing Engagio functionality allows you to configure the rules for the MQA Stage only. The new Journey Builder allows you to configure ALL stages of the Journey, including the MQA Stage.
The new Journey Builder is powered by Engagio’s Selectors – which were built for maximum customizability.
The Journey Builder will have the existing Engagio stages by default:
- No Engagement
- Open Opportunity
So you don’t have to define a new stage to make this feature work. If you choose to not define any new stage in Journey Builder, Engagio will automatically configure the Configurable Journey to use your existing Engagio account funnel.
Account List Snapshots
The Account List Snapshots feature has been replaced with an automatically historical Journey data instead. This means that you no longer have to add Account Lists to Snapshots and instead the historical Account data will be generated by Engagio.
Journey Summary Page
Shows which journey stage the accounts in account list are in right now.
Example Question: “How many Accounts are in stage MQA right now?”
Shows the historical trends in how many accounts moved to which stages which a period of time. Example Question: “How many Accounts moved to MQA last Quarter?”
New Velocity Page
Shows how long Accounts spent in each stage historically (in # of days). Example Question: “How long do Accounts spend in stage MQA?”
New Conversion Page
Shows how Accounts are moving from one stage to the next in terms of their (%) conversion rates.
Example Questions: “What % of Accounts moved from MQA to next stage last year?”
While other systems can look at Account, Opportunity, or Activity information to pull a list of People our Segments can be configured to return groups of Accounts, Opportunities or Activities as well as People.
Configured in Engagio: Customizable groupings that leverage selectors instead of assistance from an SFDC Admin.
Activity Fields: Segments provide a more flexible way of categorizing activities in Engagio.
- Create and manage all of your existing Account, People and Opportunity Lists.
- Create new Dynamic Lists that no longer rely on a Salesforce report or view as the source.
- Refine your target account lists to discover new cohorts of audiences based on member attributes and activities with filters
- Create best practice Reports for your Marketing and Sales teams, e.g., VP-level activity from accounts with open opportunities scheduled to close within 90 days
- Set up subscriptions to automatically receive digests of key insights, e.g., account has just become marketing qualified
Our latest version of Dash has improved performance, new functionality and new reports and dashboards.
If you upgrade, must be on “engagement minutes” version of Dash for the dashboards to work. Contact CSM on how to upgrade.
New Out of the Box Attribution Dashboards
Dashboard: Closed Won Attribution – Lightning/Classic
Dashboard: MQA Impact – Lightning/Classic
Dashboard: ROI analysis weighted by engagement minutes.
Performance and other Improvements
Batch API for Account Batch Job
Ability to update up to 100 accounts with Engagio activities in one API call
Renamed objects and fields in Dash to be consistent with Configurable Journey
- Customer Path = Journeys
- Campaign Attribution = Attribution
- Lifecycle Stage = Journey Stage
- To Lifecycle Stage = To Journey Stage
- From Lifecycle Stage = From Journey Stage
Other Minor Enhancements:
- Increase field character limit for “Activity Details”
- Fixed null reference error for engagement minutes recalculation
- Fixed error where opportunity updates were adjusting account lifecycle stages
- Updated attribution to now calculate based on engagement activities for the person journey
- Created a “read only” permission set for non-Dash admins
We hope you like it!