SFDC Custom Fields
By default, Engagio rolls up data in 3 month and 7 day timeframes, but for some organizations, this doesn't suit their needs. Not to worry! Engagio now has the functionality to create custom data rollups for whatever information you want.
Step 1: Create your custom field in Salesforce
- As a SFDC admin, navigate the following path:
- Setup > Customize > Account (assuming you're creating a rollup on the account level. Replace with Contact or Lead if necessary) > Fields
- Scroll to "New"
- Select Data type as "Number" or "Date"
- Title your new field something meaningful
- Set your desired visibility
- Select the Record Type to display your new field
Step 2: Map Engagio to your new field
- Once the custom field has been created, navigate to Engagio's UI
- Select the admin cog wheel
- Select the SFDC Custom Fields tab
- In the top right, Refresh SFDC Fields
- In the top left, New Field
- Enter a title, like:
- Engagement Minutes (1 mo.)
- Marketing Exec Engagement
- Marketing Exec Engagement (3 mos.)
- Data, select:
- Engagement Minutes
- Count of Activities
- First Engagement Date
- Last Engagement Date
- Choose the Custom Field that you've created in Salesforce at the Account, Contact, or Lead level
- Choose the timeframe you're rolling up
- Add additional flexibility like:
- excluding anonymous page visits
- or only showing engagement from Marketing Managers (role: Manager, department: Marketing)
- Save your new field.
- Let the data rollup overnight.